Stay up to date on our COVID-19 pandemic protocols Read Our Blog Post…
Following the governor’s latest guidance, we will be here for preventative and urgent eye care beginning Monday, May 4th by appointment only. We are committed to quality eye care, and we have put in place the following precautions to keep all of us safe:
- Staff will wear masks and we ask each patient to wear a mask.
- If possible, please complete the online history form @ Drarbow.com prior to your examination time.
- Companions will be asked to wait outside unless needed for mobility or cognition issues.
- As with staff, patients will have a temperature check and be asked screening questions before they are taken back to the exam room.
- We have established a schedule to facilitate a “no wait” policy, and we will make every effort to seat the patient upon arrival.
- We will limit the number of patients in the dispensary. Each frame will be disinfected if handled.
- UV-C air filters and sanitizers have been placed throughout the office.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning of surfaces and touchpoints has been implemented.
Patient History Form